Though more common in children, problems with language, speaking, and swallowing may also be present in adults. They vary from person to person. VIP Homecare Solutions has speech therapists who can provide treatments for these challenges and enable clients to understand and express language, both verbally and nonverbally.
Articulation therapy, language intervention activities, and other speech therapy interventions are done in small groups or one-on-one with the therapist to work on these skills:
- Strengthening the mouth, jaw, and neck muscles
- Making clear speech sounds
- Matching emotions with the correct facial expressions
- Understanding body language
- Matching pictures with their meanings
- Modulating one’s tone of voice
Contact us for your healthcare needs and queries.